I did a little tabulation, and it seems that i've hit the 100 hour mark. 99 by strict count, but I'm sure there's an hour in there somewhere that I didn't account for in the past 50 hours worth of work.
I do have a long ways to go, but at least I see a boat in my shop now. And I like what I see.
The ore lock sockets on order is holding up my production a little since I can't install the centercase with out them. It's my fault for delaying my order for too long. But I won't loose sleep over it.
No doubt that I will have all the frames placed that can be before my sockets arrive, so I'll take down my gaff and start shaping it some.