The mask is comfortable so I don't mind using it. It's not like there's much odor, but the thought of developing a reaction leads me to error on the side of caution.
With time to spare in my evening I set up my router and tweaked my settings for making my mast sections. I cut a short piece and ran a test run of the setting. All worked fine. As I mentioned before I left just a little bit of an edge so the router bit didn't run too close to the top.
When the rudder blade and Centerboard are done that will be the next task. But after. I'm going to make some mess shaping these two items. And it will take some time.
Time: 1 hr