Friday, July 17, 2009

Last official varnish and Site #2 shut down

Last varnish was last evening. It's a matter of removing tape, some touch ups and remove some drips of caulking etc. Once the boat is outside, I figure i'll put a scratch or two on the boat in the move tomorrow. Speaking of which, the wife returns tomorrow, just in time to see the basement stairwell removed and a portion of wall. MOVING DAY!
In the meantime I have to shut down site #2 workshop before she returns. Put all the furniture back and air out the house of the smell of varnish or i'm a dead man.
I ordered my name plate from a local sign shop, they will also engrave my brass builders tag. Little details.

Time: 2 hr

1 comment:

  1. AnonymousJuly 17, 2009

    Where are the pictures :) Good luck with the "extraction"

    ReplyDelete