Friday, June 5, 2009

Why do we fall?

So we can learn to pick ourselves up. (quoted from Batman Begins)

People who know me well, I'm a stubborn person, nearly beyond reason.
Not giving myself enough punishment for one evening, I walked back into my now torture chamber and proceeded to mix another batch from the quart kits I was now quickly depleting. It mixed well and I did not add any thinner. It was a good consistency anyhow. ( I don't know why I put it in, though it did say "must" on the label) I put it in a tray and began to paint. I rigged up a long handle brush for painting the inside of the centercase. No big deal. I primed 1/2 the hull with one quart kit, and likewise the next kit finished the deal. All done first coat of primer... and it's about midnight. Time to sleep, I have to go to work in 7 hours.

Time: 3 hr

No comments:

Post a Comment