Friday, May 15, 2009

No slacking

We're coming into the May long weekend here and many are hitting the road with their camping gear and such for the start of the camping season. But not me. I have taken some time last week to be lazy and go see a movie and eat sushi. My daughter has her plate full of sleep overs and Carnival rides, while my wife unfortunately is working. So it leaves me with uninterrupted boat building time. I'm unsure how much will be accomplished, but I got 3 whole days of time that I should make good use of.
Steve Earley is making preparations for his long weekend Pathfinder sailing trip next weekend and I have been reading his blog with great interest. Of particular note was his anchoring arrangement which looks like it has some serious holding power for it's size.

No comments:

Post a Comment