Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Chicken soup for the Sailors soul

I read an article on the Duckworks magazine site this morning. It gives you a mix of feelings but for sailors you can't help but smile at the last sentence. It certainly helped me regain focus on why I started building this boat in the first place, and to keep plugging away at it. Sometimes I do loose focus and view this build as work like in a house renovation. But it's short lived. It usually happens in the middle or near the end of a boring or seemingly unnecessary task.
Here's the link to the article, for you sailors, it's worth the few minutes to read.

http://www.duckworksmagazine.com/09/columns/guest/einhorn/index.htm

The days are getting longer now, and warmer, while my list grows shorter of what things need to be done to complete the Pathfinder. It will be nice to write about where I have sailed that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment