Wednesday, April 29, 2009

3.4

That's what The seismologists said it was. A 3.4 magnitude earthquake we experienced last night. This part of the world is not prone to such things and it was a new experience for me. I felt it though I never clued in to what it was. It was like a large truck with a full load passing by my house. Oh well, I'm far enough above the water not to be worried about a tsunami, back to work.

I applied the first coat of epoxy to the starboard side yesterday evening after supper, then waited until late last night to apply the second coat. I work a normal day like most so the second coat never got applied until 11:30pm last night. Well at least the inside areas are coated. Above the finished floor will need work once I flip the boat back over.

Time: 3 hr

No comments:

Post a Comment